Monday, March 31, 2014

Week Two Results: 2 more lbs lost, but it's not all that matters!


Lost two more pounds in week two! Yay!  I wasn't sure I would because of the typical week two "plateau."  I was even more diligent with the diet and stepped up my exercise, but had one cheat meal on Saturday night.  I didn't even feel guilty (that's actually pretty huge for me with my history of eating disorder/binging!).

The reason I say the 2 lbs lost isn't all that matters is because I am committed to living this lifestyle, regardless of what the scale says.  Sometimes the scale goes up.  Sometimes it goes down.  I can't define my happiness or sense of self-worth by it (as I can do).

The way I feel is AMAZING!  Physically, I feel light, have sooooo much more energy and am healthier than I've been for months!  It's no joke.  I feel it.  I've always wanted to feel this way: sleeping good, no digestion issues, have mental clarity and full of energy and life!  The fact that its giving me a slender body is just another bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment