Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day One

Ben and I start week one of our 6-week clean eating plan today. I have played around with his unique approach to eating and nutrition the past year, but it's time to get serious! My most diligent attempt was during the third trimester of my last pregnancy. I had terrible varicose veins, my weight gain was sky-rocketing and the fatigue was HORRIBLE! I remembered my sister recommend this way of eating after she was diagnosed with Crone's disease and it really helped her lose weight and feel so much better. Skeptical, I  tried it and was initially really hesitant to accept the findings because they flew in the face of much of the "nutritional wisdom" I'd worked so hard to accumulate the past 28 years! But the facts were just to strong and it started to make sense. The health and weight problems in our society are so intense, it's only logical that we need to drastically re-think the way we eat and view food.


I really feel that this clean eating lifestyle is a gift from God. I'll keep you posted on our menu's, recipes I use and those I invent myself and our results. Join us as we take steps to be better and healthier! Please share with me your tips and your story! 

No comments:

Post a Comment