Thursday, March 20, 2014

Avocado black bean lettuce wraps

Don't judge a wrap by its contents.   This may look super sketchy, but it is scrumptious!  

The first time I made these my husband told me they were the most disgusting thing he'd ever seen.   He tried them and now they are one of his favorites! T

I decided that it's really important for me to eat beans each day because I feel so much better when I do.   They really help control my appetite and fill me up.

I got this recipe from the Eat to Live book so I won't post it here but will encourage you to read the book.

A few changes I made though: I use a while avocado not a half.  I'm not a fan of cilantro so I leave that out.  I also don't add lime or lemon.   I use 1/2 top cumin.   And 1/2 cup salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment