Sunday, April 13, 2014

Week Three Results: Lost 1 lb!

This week was rough, I'm not going to lie.  It seems it's easier for me to cheat now than to really stick to it. Old habits are creeping up.  I still lost 1 lb, so that's good, but I can do better. I'm going to be really vigilant though this next week.  My goal is to lose 4 more lbs in the next two weeks before my brother gets home from his mission and we have a huge family reunion!  Easter, no problem.  Traveling to my grandparent's next weekend, bring it!  

Getting up an hour before the kids to exercise has really worked good.  I get a lot more done during the day and am able to exercise without interruption which is huge at my house!  I'm a lot stronger than I was just a few weeks ago.  I can do 100 sit-ups, 100 push-ups and 100 squat jumps and not even get sore anymore!  I love it!  I've spent a lot of time on the computer preparing my next novel for publication, so I'm going to make sure to get up more this next week and MOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment