Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Week six results

I am so proud of myself.   I went out of town last week to celebrate the homecoming of my brother from his two year mission to Brazil.  There was tons of good food, eating at restaurants and opportunities to cheat.   I had all five kids by myself for the seven hour cat ride.  It was a challenge but I was prepared!  
I brought a small cooler of fruits,  veggies,  while grain wraps, my almond milk and oats.  That covered all my snacks,  lunches,  and breakfasts.   When we ate out,  I always got a salad or lettuce wraps with no dressing,  just avocado on the side.   I did have a few bites of cheesecake and 1/2 slice of cake another night,  but I kept the treats at that.  I also got up 30 min early each day and exercised.    

I didn't lose weight,  but I didn't gain any either!   That hasn't happened for years!   I always gain weight when I travel!   I'm super proud of myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment